I flippin' loved this read-a-thon last year! I sucked, but I still loved it! By the time we got to the end... they extended it! Because they're just so awesome like that! I love the long read-a-thon's. I think they're great because lately I have suked horribly at read-a-thon's. But I love them, so I cannot not sign up. Plus I follow both of the hosting blogs (they're awesome!). So let's get the ball rolling and state my intent to sign up! *happy dances* For other's information... here are the rules in case your interested and you can click on the button it will take you to Novel Heartbeat sign up post. So the rules as posted on Novel Heartbeat (and yes I got these from the Novel Heartbeat I have nothing to do with them.. all credit to the hosting blogs)
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 11th to September 1st. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up here at Novel Heartbeat or over at Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 24th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide as well.)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
So let's do this!!!