Some Girls Bite - Chloe Neill
A good start to a series. I have had people tell me over and over to try the Chicagoland Vampires Series since I'm such a huge fangirl of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, Morganville Vampire series and the Night Huntress Novels. I liked it, I will certainly read the series and I am certain it will be a favorite series for me, but I need to read a few more of the books first. Its not an instant love like the Night Huntress Novels or Morganville Series.
I really liked Merit. She was sarcastic, spunky & real. To me she dealt with the amount of changes she incured in such a short time very realistically. It wasn't one of those "oh well, okay" and move on. She had to work to except it, but still kept going regardless of whether she had excepted it or not. Things bothered her that should actually bother her, like death or killing or drinking blood or having everything yanked out from under her. I liked Catcher & Mallory- they seem like they're going to be fun and have an interesting storyline all their own. Morgan- I like him, but Ethan... yum. I'm curous about him & Merit and honestly thats my main purpose of reading on lol. I hope to see what becms of them.
Overall, good book.