Hello All! It's time for another Seaons of Reading Read-a-thon and this one is a fun one! Horror! I love a good horror book or thriller as I am a lover of all things Halloween, so a horror read-a-thon in Spring is just what I need for a good pick me up! I have plans... not big ones, but still plans. This read-a-thon requires at least ONE horror novel. I'm going to get that in. Plus I just got a new Kindle for my birthday... so this is just awesome! Perfect way to try it out.

GOALS:

Read The Haunting Season by Michelle Muto

Read Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski

and If I can't get The Haunting Season to download... Anna Dressed In Blood will be my replacement

I'm also in the process of finishing a book, Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett. Plus i have a book due back to the library, White Hot Kiss, I'm going to try and get it in.

So my goal is 4 books total.

I am determined to do this! This is going ti be a crazy week of my own making. For work I have to re-interview to get a summer position and well I'm trying to get a promotion in the Summer Program. I got it for the School Year, but now let's see if I can achieve it with Summer. So I'm a basket case... So I'm going to read and calm myself and enter a different world to do so...So good luck and happy reading people! And wish me luck! *Crosses Fingers* I hope this is a fun one for all!