Hosted by Nocturne Romance Reads and Romancing the Dark Side
My co-host Lenore from Nocturne Romance Reads and I are super excited to be hosting our first Review-A-Thon! Blogger Confession: I’m a procrastinator when it comes to writing book reviews! So when Lenore asked if I’d co-host a review-a-thon with her, I jumped at the chance to do a little spring cleaning of my review pile. I don’t know about you, but I need all the help I can get! We hope to help make catching up a little more fun and do a little spring cleaning to that ever growing list of to-be-written reviews.
Here’s your chance write those reviews you’ve procrastinated on or want to write ahead of time. Join us March 20th through March 24th for the Spring Cleaning Review-A-Thon! Any genres are acceptable. If you don’t post reviews daily on your blog (or don't have one), you can post your reviews on Goodreads or BookLikes and just schedule the review post on your blog for a later time.
I hope you join in on the long weekend of review Spring Cleaning and stop by to enter the giveaway on the last day.
Spring Cleaning Review-a-Thon
- Sign up by linking your goal post below in the linky.
- Review-a-Thon starts on Thursday, March 20th and ends on Monday, March 24th. Sign up ends March 21st at 12:00 PM (EST.)
- Create your goals post on or before March 20th. Make sure you get it linked up no later than second day (March 21st)! It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just let people know that you are planning to participate and what your goals are. Make sure you include the link to this post and the button.
- Please spread the word and grab the button (code on sidebar), tweet about it (#SpringCleaningRAT), let everyone know!
- If you do not have a blog or are not actively blogging, you can post your goals via a tweet or status update and track your progress on GoodReads, Booklikes, etc.
- Goal: Complete as many reviews as you can (does not have to be ones you read this weekend or read this year, can be any book over 100 pages) in one weekend.
- Please hash tag us #SpringCleaningRAT so that we and others know you are participating. Don't forget the link to this post so they know where to sign up!
- Come back on March 24th and enter the giveaways for a chance to win!
- To enter the giveaway, update your posts with the links to your reviews. (Can be posted on the blog or posted informally through GoodReads, Amazon, Booklikes, etc)
- Giveaways will run from March 24th until March 28th 12:00 AM. You must have reviewed at least three (3) books to enter!
- Winners will be notified no later than March 31st.
- HAVE FUN!!
It's that simple! Spread the word and let other bloggers know. The more the merrier! Any questions? Ask in the comments, and we'll be sure to clarify :)
- One winner will be chosen at random (using Rafflecopter) for a $10.00 egift card to Amazon or Barnes and Noble just for signing up for the Review-a-Thon before March 20th.
- One winner will be chosen at random (using Rafflecopter) to win a Grand Prize Giveaway for posting their wrap up post/reviews (entrants must review three books or more to enter).
You can sign up on the blog HERE.