Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5) - Monica  Murphy

I am so happy with how Monica pulled Drew & Fable's story. I love the people they became and the things they achieved. Over the course of this series I have grown to love the characters and it's really sad to see the series come to a close. I can't wait to read Owen's story. Even though it's the last book... I'm still excited.

I don't want to go into too much detail because I feel I will spoil the other books and this one. But I will say Drew has achieved his dreams and Fable created new ones that she has achieved with Drew. I sincerely LOVE the life they created and the friends around them. Drew is truly a great guy. You don't see a good guy in too many New Adult novels, usually they're bad boys. Monica created the ultimate good guy. Fable was rough around the edges... she still is a little, but she has really grown as a person and we see the passion she has a person. She really is a passionate person who loves & lives with eeverything she has to give. The ending to their story really was perfect for them and I hope we see a little more of their wrap up in Four Years Later.

Overall, this was a great book and the perfect end to a story. I was made a Monica Murphy fan with One Week Girlfriend and she made me a solid fan with Drew + Fable Forever because she opens with a bang and ends with perfection! Thank you for such great characters and such great stories.