Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #1) - Olivia Cunning
LOVED "Try Me"! I found try me through a couple of blogs I follow (Autumn Reviews and The Bookish Babe... thanks for the review. Glad I picked Try Me up).
Melanie is stuck backstage at a concert for the band Sole Regret at an after party with her best friend Milking, whom has managed to disappear on her with Sole Regrets lead singer Shade. Mel is not at all fond of the tattoos and body pierced guys around her. Then Mel runs into... literally runs into drummer Gabe or as he's known Force. They hit it off and have one amazing night.
I liked the characters, but loved Mel and Gabe. I really hope Cunning writes more about them. I really hope there's more to their story. I liked Nikki, Mel's best friend too and was a little disappointed about things with her and Shade. I was hoping more would come out of their meeting. I guess there's still hope lol. I also liked the guys in the band, although I wondered about Owen and Kelly. Are they brother's or something? They seem extremely close. I slow noticed there was some tension between members so I wonder what will come of that or if there is a storyline there. I really enjoyed the book and I'm excited to read more of this series.