If I Return (The 12 NA's of Christmas) - Sawyer Bennett
This is the first of Sawyer Bennett's books that I have read, though I have I believe three on my kindle, and I absolutely loved it.
I really liked her style of writing. She has a way of making it sound like how people ar every day. Sometimes when reading books in the spirit of proper grammer you'll lose some of the every day speak, but with this book I felt that wasn't lost. She also did amazing with making the characters come across as real people. With the awkward, they came across awkward. With the wild and care free, they really came across care free. The situations came across realistic too. I loved how the story was told too. I want to say more, but I don't want to at the same time because how the story unfolds really makes it. It was great.
I really liked the characters in If I Return. Jack is amazing! He really was a great guy and I fell for the good guy, not the bad boy. Hope was pretty awesome too. She was the shy, quiet sibling in her family. She was content with her life only to find out that she was missing something.
This really was a sweet story. One that will make you fall in love with a good guy, not a bad boy and I love when an author can make that happen. I also love when an author throws in a military man. So this one hit a lot of great characteristics. Plus the Christmas theme was subtle. It was apart of the story, but wasn't necessarily the whole story. It was great and a Christmas read I recommend to all.